I was so excited for my 2nd Midyear Climb tomorrow, July 15, 2011, but unlucky me and my friends couldnt make it. >.< 2nd Midyear Climb is expected to have 2000 participants that will be held in Mt. Hibok hibok, Mambajao,Camiguin. This is a yearly event hosted by DOME (De Oro Mountain Explorers Incorporated) and we are personally invited by Ate Jackie. It is proudly presented by Department of Environment and Natural Resources and Department of Tourism with the sponsorship of big companies: The North Face, Adache, Tanduay, Jatico, PLDT, Del Monte, Pueblo de Oro, Para sea cat, Brownman, Dear Manok, Cocal-cola, Eric Trippe, Climb Machine, Camp Hibok, Higher Ground, Ultrabasic outdoor shop, Pinukis Outdoor Gear shop, Panahik, Kalye, Viajero, White Peak Outdoor Shop, Aye Navarro Photography, Abamin Partylist and DOME. WOW! Damiiiii
This is one of the event na pagsisihan ko na hindi ako nkajoin pero tanggap ko na. yeah >.<
 |
| The Official Banner |
visit their official
2nd Midyear Climb event page for more info
may next time pa yan kaya dont worry. malay mo mas bonggang event ang next jan =)
ReplyDeleteoy sayang... i joined this climb. super nice & thrilling because of the weather(yung iba nag back trail) pero when you reach the peak at makita mo ang white island whew! :)
ReplyDeletehala nagjoin ka? you are from? nkapunta na ako last december sa Mt. Hibok Hibok pero nung climb namin is super clear ang sky at ang ganda ng peak.. one of the best peak kasi makikita mo ang island.. pero sayang yun sa inyo kasi hindi makita ang crater. I saw some pictures from friends na nkapunta din..
ReplyDeleteTama Ms Chyng dami pa nice na mga Climbs para sakin.. hehe
good luck..
ReplyDeleteI just came across your site and wanted to let you know that I have certainly enjoyed browsing your blogs. At any rate I'm going to be Alpha Shred following your feed and I hope you're posting again soon.Wonderful posting, well written I must say.You not gonna believe this but Ive lost all day hunting for some articles about this. I desire I knew of this blog earlier, it absolutely was a brilliant read and in fact helped me out. ontain a ideal one!
ReplyDeletehttp://www.strongmenmuscle.com/alpha-shred/